Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gulp!


Jobs are worse than I expected here in Cortland. I've been searching for the past two weeks and everything is retail or temp work through an agency. It looks like the career I've been hoping for may just be, KFC. I am royally fucked.

What is wrong with the world today? I lived in NYC and applied to over 600 jobs in a year and now I live in Cortland where there are no jobs to apply to. Seriously, what's a boy to do? Not to toot my own horn, but I have a great resume, solid work experience, work ethic and an education; yet I can't even get a job as a pencil pusher somewhere? I think a lot of people will agree with me when I say this recession needs to end already.


(Here's a snapshot of my amazing resume. :) Let me know if you are interested in seeing it for real!)

0 comments: