Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 For 1

Two posts for the price of one today, folks!


Bad Breakup

Leaving New York City is like going through the worst breakup of my entire life. Imagine finding your soulmate, someone that you have put all your hopes and dreams into, someone that made the world seem like endless opportunity. You have been through your fair share of struggles with this person but you are a stronger and better person because of it. But you are starting to wonder what all this struggle is worth. Is it going to pay off in the end? Is this person going to stop being difficult and turn into the man you want him to be? After much internal conflict and many sleepless nights you realize even though you still love him and you could have a future with him, it just isn't right to stay together. This is the best analogy I can come up with to describe what I'm feeling.






Reevaluating
All this change in my life right now is really making me reevaluate everything. I've come to the conclusion that all I want out of life is love. I want to be surrounded by the love of my family and friends, I want a career that I love and I want to find someone to love who will love me in return. That's all I want, money, material things, as extravagant as they are, really have no meaning at the end of the day. Love is the only currency that I accept and it's all that I have to offer.


0 comments: