Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bread Winner


I am exhausted. I think it's from a lack of sleep. The other night I didn't fall asleep until 3AM only to wake up at 7AM to go to work. *zonk!* It appears it's catching up with me today. Lucky for me I requested the day off from work. I was supposed to attend the First Annual Belmont Party in Albany today but turned out to be a no go. Joanna forgot Pentecost was coming up, so she couldn't make it to Albany because she has to feast in the name of Christ. That sounds mean, but I think it's accurate!

So I took advantage of the situation and got my much needed haircut today. On the walk home I spotted these adorable deer:


In other news...I held the first "Beautiful Baker" contest the other day at work. Naturally being the only contestant and judge, of course, I won. I guess that makes me a bread winner!

0 comments: