Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mountains of Books

I'm finding myself with a lot of time on my hands lately. So I have been distracting myself from the ticking of the clock by reading. True to Gemini form, I can't focus on just one but I bounce back and forth from one (four to be exact) to another.


I also just found out that I will be piggybacking on Becky and Jay's vacation to South Carolina to visit her friend Mary. I am so excited to go on a mini-adventure and get my mind off the stress of searching for a job in this awful economy. It would be fantastic to take in the sights and do some hiking. I would love to see the Blue Ridge Mountains in person. The only thing that could keep me from going is finding a job between now and then; which really is a win-win situation either way.

0 comments: