Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rooster Juice


Times, they sure are a changin'. What constitutes a rockin' Friday night now compared to 5 years ago couldn't be anymore different and I wouldn't have it any other way. I spent last night in Liverpool with Becky and Jay and it was great. It was one of those low key, relaxing, Friday nights that I moved home for. Becky and I went to dinner at Copper Top, picked up a bottle of wine, a chocolate pie and headed home to watch some quality TV: Who Do You Think You Are (My new obsession!) and The Walking Dead marathon. Jay arrived home around 9:30PM after a Syracuse University lacrosse game with an extra bottle of wine and delicious Insomnia cookies in hand. Becky lucked out, her husband definitely is a keeper.

So for those of you who want to have a great time, allow me to give you a mathematical formula for success: Friday night + good friends +1 1/2 bottles of wine + 1 bag of kettle corn and 1 bag of butter popcorn + chocolate pie + Insomnia cookies = SUCCESS. Pay it forward people, the world will be a better place because of it.

0 comments: